WHAT PIERCINGS WE OFFER AT WHAT AGE!
All clients coming in for bookings are required to;
- have eaten at least 4-6 hours prior to booking.
- have been healthy for the last 2 weeks (i.e. no cold or flu in that timeframe)
- have valid ID (or if underage parents or guardians is fine)
- a parent or guardian if underage.
Here is a list of what piercing services we offer at what ages;
10-13 years old;
- Parent or Guardian expected to accompany client.
- 10 is our minimum age!
- At this age we offer only ear lobe piercings (1sts, 2nds etc.)
14-17 years old;
- We do not offer oral piercings etc (even with parental consent).
- At this age we offer ear lobe, helix, tragus, conch, forward helix, eyebrow, daith, septum and nostril piercings.
- At this age we offer navel pierces with parental consent.
- In store consult required prior before creating a booking. (no booking needed for consult)
- At this age we offer most/ all piercings with no restrictions. (other than anatomy requirements)