Here you will find some tips to keeping your jewellery looking good and feeling fine
Care for natural jewellery - bone, horn, shell and wood.
- This jewellery is recommended for healed piercings only and not recommended for stretching with.
- Use a quality skin moisturiser to install jewellery, avoid products containing sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens and fragrance (these products could damage the finish on your jewellery and be an irritant to your piercing).
- Remove jewellery for physical activities (including kung-fu fighting), swimming, showering and prolonged contact with water or steam/ sauna and during sleeping.
- Do not store in extreme temperatures or in the bathroom.
- Wooden jewellery enjoys being oiled once a month. We suggest organic jojoba oil.